If you are already registered to use the online services, please visit Systm Online.
How to Register for Online Services
To use this service you will need to obtain a user name and password, which will be issued to you by the receptionist. For security reasons, you will need to apply in person and provide photographic identification before your user name and password will be issued.
1. Please come to the Surgery in person with photographic identification (e.g. drivers licence or passport) and ask the receptionist to register for SystmOnline.
2. The receptionist will supply you with a username and first password.
3. Wait an hour before trying to use your username and first password. Go on to the practice website on www.westendsurgerynortholt.co.uk. Go to the SystmOnline page and click on the SystmOnline link.
4. Enter your user name and password and click Login.
5. You will initially be given a random password and when you log on for the first time, you will be prompted to change it to something more memorable. Passwords must be eight or more characters long and must contain at least one number and one non-alphanumeric character, e.g. ‘!’ or ‘?’.
If you forget your password, you will need to visit the practice in person and ask for your password to be reset.